Washington, June 14 (RHC)-- Critics of U.S. President Donald Trump have responded to his claims that he has passed more legislation and done more in so short a time in the White House.
Trump gathered together his full Cabinet in what has been described as a bizarre meeting. During Monday’s meeting, each one of Trump’s Cabinet members took turns heaping praise on the president and expressing their loyalty to him in what appeared to be a publicity stunt.
And the U.S. president claimed that he had done more than any other occupant of the White House before him and in what he called "a just about record-setting pace."
Critics pointed out that, in fact, Trump has not signed a single piece of major legislation since taking office. His executive orders restricting immigration have been blocked by multiple courts. Last week, former FBI Director James Comey called him a liar on national television. And during his first 100 days in office, Trump has spent twice as many days playing golf as Presidents Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton all did during the same period combined.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2581
- online: 101
- total: 4600482