Washington, August 22 (RHC)-- The U.S. Secret Service says it has run out of money to protect President Donald Trump and his family members, as the agency has been stretched thin by Trump’s large family, their multiple homes up and down the East Coast and Trump’s frequent trips to his private golf resorts.
According to reports from Washington, the Secret Service currently has 1,000 agents protecting Trump and 41 of his family members. Trump’s trips to his private golf courses are particularly expensive, with the Secret Service already spending $60,000 in taxpayer money on golf cart rentals so far this year.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2514
- online: 133
- total: 4472261