London, March 10 (RHC)-- More than 1,000 civilians have been killed in U.S.-led airstrikes allegedly targeting Daesh Takfiri terrorists in Iraq and Syria over the last 18-months, says an airstrikes monitoring group.
According to a report released by Airwars on Wednesday, the latest estimated figure is some 50 times more than the number of deaths acknowledged by the coalition.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1022
- online: 109
- total: 4940598