London, March 10 (RHC)-- More than 1,000 civilians have been killed in U.S.-led airstrikes allegedly targeting Daesh Takfiri terrorists in Iraq and Syria over the last 18-months, says an airstrikes monitoring group.
According to a report released by Airwars on Wednesday, the latest estimated figure is some 50 times more than the number of deaths acknowledged by the coalition.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 2699
- online: 110
- total: 5262227