London, March 10 (RHC)-- More than 1,000 civilians have been killed in U.S.-led airstrikes allegedly targeting Daesh Takfiri terrorists in Iraq and Syria over the last 18-months, says an airstrikes monitoring group.
According to a report released by Airwars on Wednesday, the latest estimated figure is some 50 times more than the number of deaths acknowledged by the coalition.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2214
- online: 98
- total: 4600115