London, March 10 (RHC)-- More than 1,000 civilians have been killed in U.S.-led airstrikes allegedly targeting Daesh Takfiri terrorists in Iraq and Syria over the last 18-months, says an airstrikes monitoring group.
According to a report released by Airwars on Wednesday, the latest estimated figure is some 50 times more than the number of deaths acknowledged by the coalition.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1279
- online: 158
- total: 3863043