London, March 10 (RHC)-- More than 1,000 civilians have been killed in U.S.-led airstrikes allegedly targeting Daesh Takfiri terrorists in Iraq and Syria over the last 18-months, says an airstrikes monitoring group.
According to a report released by Airwars on Wednesday, the latest estimated figure is some 50 times more than the number of deaths acknowledged by the coalition.
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- RHC's segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- CEPAL: extreme poverty grows in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3202
- today: 1208
- online: 124
- total: 5542187