Caracas, April 4 (Granma-RHC)-- The National Assembly Deputy for the Gran Polo Patriótico (GPP) coalition, Ricardo Sanguino, highlighted the efforts made by the Venezuelan government to address the economic crisis currently affecting the country, this Saturday, April 2.
This quarter we hope to begin a process to boost production and distribution of essential goods and services for the people, Sanguino noted.
The parliamentarian explained that the aim is to increase domestic production and reach a balance between this and imports, although he recognized that given the economic situation the country is currently experiencing, this is no easy task. In order to do so, he noted that the government and the business sector must reach an understanding, and added that important steps have been taken to this end.
“Many approached us following the call by President Nicolás Maduro to work together, and many positive proposals have arisen from these meetings, which have already begun to materialize. The participation of young businesspeople willing to produce for and from Venezuela is notable,” Sanguino highlighted.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4694
- today: 3810
- online: 202
- total: 6760729