Caracas, April 4 (Granma-RHC)-- The National Assembly Deputy for the Gran Polo Patriótico (GPP) coalition, Ricardo Sanguino, highlighted the efforts made by the Venezuelan government to address the economic crisis currently affecting the country, this Saturday, April 2.
This quarter we hope to begin a process to boost production and distribution of essential goods and services for the people, Sanguino noted.
The parliamentarian explained that the aim is to increase domestic production and reach a balance between this and imports, although he recognized that given the economic situation the country is currently experiencing, this is no easy task. In order to do so, he noted that the government and the business sector must reach an understanding, and added that important steps have been taken to this end.
“Many approached us following the call by President Nicolás Maduro to work together, and many positive proposals have arisen from these meetings, which have already begun to materialize. The participation of young businesspeople willing to produce for and from Venezuela is notable,” Sanguino highlighted.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 3652
- online: 99
- total: 4830438