Santo Domingo, July 28 (RHC)-- The 8th Hemispheric Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba began Thursday in the Dominican Republic with the participation of hundreds of delegates, mostly young people from 24 countries.
The event is being organized by the Solidarity with Cuba Campaign in the Dominican Republic, the Puerto Rican Committee of Solidarity with Cuba and the Havana-based Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP).
The 8th Hemispheric Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba includes conference, panel discussions, workshops and artistic presentations in various cities all across the Dominican Republic. Keynote speakers at the solidarity event include world personalities like Brazilian theologian Frei Betto.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 3182
- online: 109
- total: 6064260