Santo Domingo, July 28 (RHC)-- The 8th Hemispheric Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba began Thursday in the Dominican Republic with the participation of hundreds of delegates, mostly young people from 24 countries.
The event is being organized by the Solidarity with Cuba Campaign in the Dominican Republic, the Puerto Rican Committee of Solidarity with Cuba and the Havana-based Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP).
The 8th Hemispheric Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba includes conference, panel discussions, workshops and artistic presentations in various cities all across the Dominican Republic. Keynote speakers at the solidarity event include world personalities like Brazilian theologian Frei Betto.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 884
- online: 101
- total: 4470631