Santo Domingo, July 28 (RHC)-- The 8th Hemispheric Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba began Thursday in the Dominican Republic with the participation of hundreds of delegates, mostly young people from 24 countries.
The event is being organized by the Solidarity with Cuba Campaign in the Dominican Republic, the Puerto Rican Committee of Solidarity with Cuba and the Havana-based Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP).
The 8th Hemispheric Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba includes conference, panel discussions, workshops and artistic presentations in various cities all across the Dominican Republic. Keynote speakers at the solidarity event include world personalities like Brazilian theologian Frei Betto.
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- ICAP marks 20th anniversary of Cuban Five's incarceration in the U.S.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Hunger expands in the world!
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel meets with visiting prime minister of Belize
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 1346
- online: 98
- total: 5144342