Havana, September 8 (RHC)-- Natsuo Yamaguchi, President of the Komeito Party of Japan, said his country looks forwards to playing a part in Cuba's economic growth.
Mr. Yamaguchi, who is visiting Cuba on an invitation of the Communist Party of Cuba (PCC), told Granma newspaper that relations between the Asian country and the Caribbean state are 'at their best.'
The Japanese official said that in line with the now excellent state of bilateral ties and the growing interest of Japanese entrepreneurs in Cuba, the two nations should advance cooperation relations.
The president of the Komeito Party of Japan further said that his political organization, which forms part of the government coalition led by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, could contribute significantly to the development of ever-better relations with Cuba.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- RHC's national and international news stories August-16
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August 15
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August-14
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2836
- today: 1173
- online: 133
- total: 6262303