Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez
Cartagena de Indias, October 28 (RHC) Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez is currently in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, heading the country's delegation at the 25th Ibero-American Summit.
Minister Rodríguez participated Saturday in the event's high-level meeting.
The Ibero-American Conference is a political consultation mechanism, made up of more than 20 member states, focusing on challenges, cooperation and solidarity among its members.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 2215
- online: 122
- total: 7008622