Chilean Deputy Camila Vallejo
Buenos Aires, December 23 (RHC)-- Chilean deputy Camila Vallejo said in Argentina that the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, “was a man of strong principles, who bestowed human rights and dignity on his people.”
Vallejo is in Buenos Aires, Argentina, participating in an international workshop entitled 'Latin America: Citizenship, Rights and Equity.'
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, the young Chilean legislator said Fidel Castro is a permanent source of inspiration for revolutionaries all over the world. She stressed that Fidel's immortality lies on his ever-lasting legacy, particularly his ideas and efforts towards bringing Third World countries and peoples together, based on the same principles of solidarity and high human values defended and promoted by the Cuban Revolution.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 2478
- online: 111
- total: 5255028