Chilean Deputy Camila Vallejo
Buenos Aires, December 23 (RHC)-- Chilean deputy Camila Vallejo said in Argentina that the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro, “was a man of strong principles, who bestowed human rights and dignity on his people.”
Vallejo is in Buenos Aires, Argentina, participating in an international workshop entitled 'Latin America: Citizenship, Rights and Equity.'
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, the young Chilean legislator said Fidel Castro is a permanent source of inspiration for revolutionaries all over the world. She stressed that Fidel's immortality lies on his ever-lasting legacy, particularly his ideas and efforts towards bringing Third World countries and peoples together, based on the same principles of solidarity and high human values defended and promoted by the Cuban Revolution.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 1077
- online: 114
- total: 4925380