Matanzas, February 2 (RHC-PL)-- Under the motto 'Challenges and Prospects for Sustainable Trade,' the 1st International Trade Convention (CIC) Cuba-2017 will be held in Havana from May 15th through the 19th.
The event will provide an opportunity for researchers, executives, specialists and technicians from Cuba and around the world to get together to discuss and exchange on the role of trade and services in Cuba's economic development.
The agenda of the Convention will include panels, round tables, oral presentations and exhibitions on related issues providing an exceptional opportunity to present experiences in the sector.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 2619
- online: 90
- total: 5864392