Washington, March 3 (RHC)-- The United States has acknowledged an increase in cooperation with Cuba in the fight against drug trafficking.
A report issued by the U.S. State Department acknowledged that 'Cuba is not a major consumer, producer, or transit point of illicit drugs,' despite the country's proximity to the largest drug exporters in the hemisphere and to the U.S. market.
The report issued by the State Department's Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, highlights the implementation since July 2016 of agreements signed by Washington and Havana in the common fight against illicit drugs.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 1948
- online: 191
- total: 8073850