Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro returned to the country on Monday from Venezuela.
The Cuban head of state headed the country's delegation to the 14th Extraordinary Summit of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our Americas-People's Trade Treaty (ALBA-TCP), in Caracas, on occasion of the 4th anniversary of the death of Bolivarian leader Hugo Chávez.
Addressing the participating regional leaders and more than 200 government representatives and world personalities, President Raúl Castro insisted that unity among all Latin American nations and peoples is crucial toward achieving development.
Also at the ALBA summit, President Raúl Castro reiterated Cuba's unconditional support for the Bolivarian Revolution and President Nicolás Maduro, the Citizenship Revolution in Ecuador, Dilma Rousseff and Luis Inacio Lula Da Silva in Brazil, Bolivian President Evo Morales, the Sandinista Revolution in Nicaragua and all the just causes promoted and defended by Latin American and Caribbean peoples.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3718
- today: 848
- online: 128
- total: 6775122