Havana, April 13 (RHC) -- Congolese Prime Minister Clemént Mouámba has arrived in Cuba on an official visit with the aim of strengthening ties of friendship between the two countries.
Upon his arrival in Havana, Mouamba said that his trip is in response to an invitation from Cuban President Raul Castro.
As part of his official visit to Cuba, the Congolese prime minister will hold talks with Cuban authorities and leaders, and will carry out other activities.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 3017
- online: 140
- total: 5036912