Havana, April 13 (RHC) -- Congolese Prime Minister Clemént Mouámba has arrived in Cuba on an official visit with the aim of strengthening ties of friendship between the two countries.
Upon his arrival in Havana, Mouamba said that his trip is in response to an invitation from Cuban President Raul Castro.
As part of his official visit to Cuba, the Congolese prime minister will hold talks with Cuban authorities and leaders, and will carry out other activities.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 895
- online: 115
- total: 5231472