Havana, April 13 (RHC) -- Congolese Prime Minister Clemént Mouámba has arrived in Cuba on an official visit with the aim of strengthening ties of friendship between the two countries.
Upon his arrival in Havana, Mouamba said that his trip is in response to an invitation from Cuban President Raul Castro.
As part of his official visit to Cuba, the Congolese prime minister will hold talks with Cuban authorities and leaders, and will carry out other activities.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 4984
- online: 303
- total: 7097697