Havana, April 13 (RHC) -- Congolese Prime Minister Clemént Mouámba has arrived in Cuba on an official visit with the aim of strengthening ties of friendship between the two countries.
Upon his arrival in Havana, Mouamba said that his trip is in response to an invitation from Cuban President Raul Castro.
As part of his official visit to Cuba, the Congolese prime minister will hold talks with Cuban authorities and leaders, and will carry out other activities.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 1334
- online: 110
- total: 5418880