Havana, April 13 (RHC) -- Congolese Prime Minister Clemént Mouámba has arrived in Cuba on an official visit with the aim of strengthening ties of friendship between the two countries.
Upon his arrival in Havana, Mouamba said that his trip is in response to an invitation from Cuban President Raul Castro.
As part of his official visit to Cuba, the Congolese prime minister will hold talks with Cuban authorities and leaders, and will carry out other activities.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3520
- today: 1671
- online: 137
- total: 5645818