Havana, May 18 (RHC)-- Participants in Cuba's 1st Trade Convention were offered detailed information Wednesday on the prospects for foreign investment in the Mariel Special Development Zone.
The trade event is being attended by more than 500 Cuban and foreign researchers, executives, specialists and technical staff.
The event, which runs through tomorrow, May 19th, focuses on the challenges and prospects for sustainable trade development based on academic studies. Participants are discussing the role of trade and services in Cuba’s economic development.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 3540
- online: 131
- total: 4481129