Havana, May 18 (RHC)-- Participants in Cuba's 1st Trade Convention were offered detailed information Wednesday on the prospects for foreign investment in the Mariel Special Development Zone.
The trade event is being attended by more than 500 Cuban and foreign researchers, executives, specialists and technical staff.
The event, which runs through tomorrow, May 19th, focuses on the challenges and prospects for sustainable trade development based on academic studies. Participants are discussing the role of trade and services in Cuba’s economic development.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2318
- online: 129
- total: 5251654