La Paz, May 29 (RHC)-- Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, conclude his official visit to Bolivia, where, amongst other activities, he held talks with President Evo Morales and paid tribute to Argentinean-Cuban legendary guerrilla commander Ernesto 'Che' Guevara.
Díaz-Canel and his delegation toured the Samaipata archaeological site. They visited also the Fosa de los Guerrilleros, where the remains of the only female member of Che's guerrilla forces, Tamara Bunke (Tania la Guerrillera), were found, along with those of other fellow guerrilla members.
The Cuban official also traveled to the Ernesto Guevara Memorial, which was erected at the site where Che's remains, and those of many of his comrades in arms were kept for over 30 years prior to their transfer to their current burial site --the Ernesto Guevara Memorial in the Central Cuban province of Villa Clara.
Díaz-Canel's four-day official visit to Bolivia was to strengthen economic and trade ties between our two countries, as well as honor Che on the 50th anniversary of his death.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for August 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 29, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 28, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5611
- today: 4726
- online: 229
- total: 8455516