Managua, July 17 (RHC)-- The Cuban delegation to the 23rd meeting of the Sao Paulo Forum, inaugurated Sunday in Managua, the capital of Nicaragua, ratified its support for Venezuela and former Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, who is the target of a campaign of political persecution.
Jorge Arias, deputy chief of the Department of International Relations of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba, stressed that the defense of the Bolivarian Revolution also involves support for the integration project and the advancement of the Latin American Left.
According to Arias, the Cuban delegation is attending the Forum with a full understanding of the historical moment taking place in the region, which is being besieged by the imperial offensive with the oligarchic right at its service, seeking to reverse the changes in the world and the advances of the Left over the past 20 years.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 2294
- online: 134
- total: 4840738