Managua, July 17 (RHC)-- The Cuban delegation to the 23rd meeting of the Sao Paulo Forum, inaugurated Sunday in Managua, the capital of Nicaragua, ratified its support for Venezuela and former Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, who is the target of a campaign of political persecution.
Jorge Arias, deputy chief of the Department of International Relations of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba, stressed that the defense of the Bolivarian Revolution also involves support for the integration project and the advancement of the Latin American Left.
According to Arias, the Cuban delegation is attending the Forum with a full understanding of the historical moment taking place in the region, which is being besieged by the imperial offensive with the oligarchic right at its service, seeking to reverse the changes in the world and the advances of the Left over the past 20 years.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 2637
- online: 137
- total: 6147668