Havana, July 24 (RHC)-- As part of the support of the Committees for the Defense of the Revolution for the 2017-2018 electoral process, the second stage of the Neighborhood Debates has begun in Cuba.
In the meetings, which will be held until August, Cuban communities will examine documents prior to the start, on September 4th, of the assemblies of nomination of candidates.
The first five debates were held in the provinces of Sancti Spíritus, Cienfuegos, Havana and Pinar del Río, where the audiovisual project called “Anti-imperialism and Historical Memory” was shown.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 814
- online: 174
- total: 7093527