Tehran, August 7 (RHC-Granma)-- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani received in Teheran on Sunday the visiting Vice-President of the Cuban Council of Ministers, Ulises Rosales del Toro, who traveled to Iran for the presidential inauguration.
During the meeting both sides expressed satisfaction with the good state of bilateral relations and interest in further developing them them in economic and commercial terms. They also discussed regional and international issues.
Vladimir González Quesada, Cuba's ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Iran, and Roberto Blanco Domínguez, Director of North Africa and Middle East at the Foreign Ministry, accompanied the Cuban Vice-President.
Riding a large turnout, President Hassan Rouhani won re-election in a landslide on May 19th. Rouhani won with 57 percent of the votes cast, soundly defeating his chief opponent, Ebrahim Raisi, who got 38.5 percent.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 397
- online: 113
- total: 5259925