Caracas, October 5 (RHC)-- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Venezuela, on behalf of the country's government and people has expressed their full support and solidarity with the Cuban government and people in light of the latest measures adopted arbitrarily by the Trump Administration against the Caribbean state.
The Venezuelan foreign ministry issued a communique, in which it questions Washington's decision to expel 15 Cuban diplomats from the country's embassy in Washington D.C., based on groundless, unsubstantial charges.
Caracas stressed that the White House is resorting to any pretext in their attempt to reverse the progress achieved in bilateral U.S.-Cuba relations over the past couple of years.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4398
- today: 188
- online: 188
- total: 4229760