Caracas, October 5 (RHC)-- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Venezuela, on behalf of the country's government and people has expressed their full support and solidarity with the Cuban government and people in light of the latest measures adopted arbitrarily by the Trump Administration against the Caribbean state.
The Venezuelan foreign ministry issued a communique, in which it questions Washington's decision to expel 15 Cuban diplomats from the country's embassy in Washington D.C., based on groundless, unsubstantial charges.
Caracas stressed that the White House is resorting to any pretext in their attempt to reverse the progress achieved in bilateral U.S.-Cuba relations over the past couple of years.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4890
- online: 174
- total: 3861751