Caracas, October 5 (RHC)-- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Venezuela, on behalf of the country's government and people has expressed their full support and solidarity with the Cuban government and people in light of the latest measures adopted arbitrarily by the Trump Administration against the Caribbean state.
The Venezuelan foreign ministry issued a communique, in which it questions Washington's decision to expel 15 Cuban diplomats from the country's embassy in Washington D.C., based on groundless, unsubstantial charges.
Caracas stressed that the White House is resorting to any pretext in their attempt to reverse the progress achieved in bilateral U.S.-Cuba relations over the past couple of years.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 2455
- online: 131
- total: 5251791