Caracas, October 5 (RHC)-- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Venezuela, on behalf of the country's government and people has expressed their full support and solidarity with the Cuban government and people in light of the latest measures adopted arbitrarily by the Trump Administration against the Caribbean state.
The Venezuelan foreign ministry issued a communique, in which it questions Washington's decision to expel 15 Cuban diplomats from the country's embassy in Washington D.C., based on groundless, unsubstantial charges.
Caracas stressed that the White House is resorting to any pretext in their attempt to reverse the progress achieved in bilateral U.S.-Cuba relations over the past couple of years.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 466
- online: 97
- total: 4609392