Havana, November 7 (RHC-Minrex)-- On November 8 and 9, the first round of migratory talks between the authorities of Cuba and Costa Rica will be held in San José, the capital.
The Cuban delegation will be chaired by Ulises Arranz Fernández, deputy director of the Directorate of Consular Affairs and of Cuban Residents Abroad from the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Costa Rican delegation is headed by Silvia Elena Ugalde Fernández, Deputy Director of the General Directorate of Foreign Policy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Costa Rica.
Topics of common interest will be analyzed, with the purpose of guaranteeing a regular, orderly and safe migratory flow, for which the negotiation of a memorandum of understanding on immigration matters will begin.
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 3145
- online: 129
- total: 4469122