Havana, November 7 (RHC-Minrex)-- On November 8 and 9, the first round of migratory talks between the authorities of Cuba and Costa Rica will be held in San José, the capital.
The Cuban delegation will be chaired by Ulises Arranz Fernández, deputy director of the Directorate of Consular Affairs and of Cuban Residents Abroad from the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Costa Rican delegation is headed by Silvia Elena Ugalde Fernández, Deputy Director of the General Directorate of Foreign Policy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Costa Rica.
Topics of common interest will be analyzed, with the purpose of guaranteeing a regular, orderly and safe migratory flow, for which the negotiation of a memorandum of understanding on immigration matters will begin.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel meets with British business people in London
- Eusebio Leal: "We cannot reach the future, but from the past"
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Argentina – The social panorama worsens!
- Cuban and Vietnamese presidents meet in Hanoi
- U.S. business people advocate increased trade with Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3523
- today: 3149
- online: 133
- total: 5329943