Havana, November 7 (RHC-Minrex)-- On November 8 and 9, the first round of migratory talks between the authorities of Cuba and Costa Rica will be held in San José, the capital.
The Cuban delegation will be chaired by Ulises Arranz Fernández, deputy director of the Directorate of Consular Affairs and of Cuban Residents Abroad from the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Costa Rican delegation is headed by Silvia Elena Ugalde Fernández, Deputy Director of the General Directorate of Foreign Policy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Costa Rica.
Topics of common interest will be analyzed, with the purpose of guaranteeing a regular, orderly and safe migratory flow, for which the negotiation of a memorandum of understanding on immigration matters will begin.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3445
- today: 3249
- online: 100
- total: 5547673