Havana, November 7 (RHC-Minrex)-- On November 8 and 9, the first round of migratory talks between the authorities of Cuba and Costa Rica will be held in San José, the capital.
The Cuban delegation will be chaired by Ulises Arranz Fernández, deputy director of the Directorate of Consular Affairs and of Cuban Residents Abroad from the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Costa Rican delegation is headed by Silvia Elena Ugalde Fernández, Deputy Director of the General Directorate of Foreign Policy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Costa Rica.
Topics of common interest will be analyzed, with the purpose of guaranteeing a regular, orderly and safe migratory flow, for which the negotiation of a memorandum of understanding on immigration matters will begin.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 3764
- online: 218
- total: 4219858