Havana, November 18 (RHC)-- Media outlets in Havana today highlighted the meeting of Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez with Syrian Ambassador Idris Mayya, in which the head of the Cuban diplomacy renewed the island's support for the Syrian people's fight against terrorism.
The Cuban foreign minister pointed to the achievements and victories of the Syrian Army in the fight against extremist groups and called for respect for the right of Syrians to decide their own future, free from any external interference.
Syrian Ambassador Idris Mayya denounced what he termed the continued destruction of infrastructure and the massacring of civilians during operations by US military forces and those of so-called International Coalition in his country. He said the Syrian government and army were firmly determined to persecute terrorists wherever they may seek to hide in Syrian territory.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 1082
- online: 107
- total: 6069546