Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić
Havana, December 12 (RHC)-- Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić arrives in Cuba Wednesday for an official visit, during which he will held talks with Cuban authorities and will carry out other activities.
In the parliament of Serbia there is an active parliamentary group of friendship with Cuba.
Cuba supports Serbia in its stance towards Kosovo, considering Kosovo independence an illegitimate act that violates norms of international law and principles of the UN Charter. Serbia supports Cuba at the United Nations in condemning the US blockade policy against the Caribbean state.
Aleksandar Vučić has been the President of Serbia since May 31st, 2017. He is also the chairman of the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS). Before his tenure as president, Vučić served as Prime Minister of Serbia from 2014 until 2017.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 3607
- online: 120
- total: 5033878