Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić
Havana, December 12 (RHC)-- Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić arrives in Cuba Wednesday for an official visit, during which he will held talks with Cuban authorities and will carry out other activities.
In the parliament of Serbia there is an active parliamentary group of friendship with Cuba.
Cuba supports Serbia in its stance towards Kosovo, considering Kosovo independence an illegitimate act that violates norms of international law and principles of the UN Charter. Serbia supports Cuba at the United Nations in condemning the US blockade policy against the Caribbean state.
Aleksandar Vučić has been the President of Serbia since May 31st, 2017. He is also the chairman of the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS). Before his tenure as president, Vučić served as Prime Minister of Serbia from 2014 until 2017.
- Incredible: Mexico rejects results of Venezuelan presidential election
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 4443
- online: 111
- total: 4726153