Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić
Havana, December 12 (RHC)-- Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić arrives in Cuba Wednesday for an official visit, during which he will held talks with Cuban authorities and will carry out other activities.
In the parliament of Serbia there is an active parliamentary group of friendship with Cuba.
Cuba supports Serbia in its stance towards Kosovo, considering Kosovo independence an illegitimate act that violates norms of international law and principles of the UN Charter. Serbia supports Cuba at the United Nations in condemning the US blockade policy against the Caribbean state.
Aleksandar Vučić has been the President of Serbia since May 31st, 2017. He is also the chairman of the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS). Before his tenure as president, Vučić served as Prime Minister of Serbia from 2014 until 2017.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 1929
- online: 137
- total: 5232506