Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić
Havana, December 12 (RHC)-- Serbian President Aleksandar Vučić arrives in Cuba Wednesday for an official visit, during which he will held talks with Cuban authorities and will carry out other activities.
In the parliament of Serbia there is an active parliamentary group of friendship with Cuba.
Cuba supports Serbia in its stance towards Kosovo, considering Kosovo independence an illegitimate act that violates norms of international law and principles of the UN Charter. Serbia supports Cuba at the United Nations in condemning the US blockade policy against the Caribbean state.
Aleksandar Vučić has been the President of Serbia since May 31st, 2017. He is also the chairman of the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS). Before his tenure as president, Vučić served as Prime Minister of Serbia from 2014 until 2017.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 761
- online: 106
- total: 4362243