Havana, December 14 (RHC)-- The 18th meeting of the Cuba-Venezuela Inter-governmental Commission held sessions Thursday in Havana, aimed at reviewing the state of implementation of existing cooperation programs and define new bilateral projects for the year 2018.
Official delegations from the two countries debated Cuba's health cooperation, particularly the participation of Cuban professionals in the healthcare missions launched by the Venezuelan government across the South American nation.
The previous meeting of the Cuba-Venezuela Inter-governmental Commission took place in December 2016 in Caracas. It concluded with the signing of cooperation accords in such areas of the economy, health, culture and sports.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 148
- online: 116
- total: 5434050