Havana, December 14 (RHC)-- The 18th meeting of the Cuba-Venezuela Inter-governmental Commission held sessions Thursday in Havana, aimed at reviewing the state of implementation of existing cooperation programs and define new bilateral projects for the year 2018.
Official delegations from the two countries debated Cuba's health cooperation, particularly the participation of Cuban professionals in the healthcare missions launched by the Venezuelan government across the South American nation.
The previous meeting of the Cuba-Venezuela Inter-governmental Commission took place in December 2016 in Caracas. It concluded with the signing of cooperation accords in such areas of the economy, health, culture and sports.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 1085
- online: 121
- total: 5231662