Havana, December 14 (RHC)-- The 18th meeting of the Cuba-Venezuela Inter-governmental Commission held sessions Thursday in Havana, aimed at reviewing the state of implementation of existing cooperation programs and define new bilateral projects for the year 2018.
Official delegations from the two countries debated Cuba's health cooperation, particularly the participation of Cuban professionals in the healthcare missions launched by the Venezuelan government across the South American nation.
The previous meeting of the Cuba-Venezuela Inter-governmental Commission took place in December 2016 in Caracas. It concluded with the signing of cooperation accords in such areas of the economy, health, culture and sports.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 3018
- online: 143
- total: 5036913