Havana, December 14 (RHC)-- The 18th meeting of the Cuba-Venezuela Inter-governmental Commission held sessions Thursday in Havana, aimed at reviewing the state of implementation of existing cooperation programs and define new bilateral projects for the year 2018.
Official delegations from the two countries debated Cuba's health cooperation, particularly the participation of Cuban professionals in the healthcare missions launched by the Venezuelan government across the South American nation.
The previous meeting of the Cuba-Venezuela Inter-governmental Commission took place in December 2016 in Caracas. It concluded with the signing of cooperation accords in such areas of the economy, health, culture and sports.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4151
- today: 2894
- online: 248
- total: 6763964