Washington, January 20 (RHC-Minrex) -- The fourth technical meeting, between Cuban and U.S. authorities, on the combat against illicit drug trafficking took place in Washington D.C., Friday. The meeting falls within the context of the law enforcement dialogue established between both countries in November 2015.
The Cuban delegation expressed the willingness to continue advancing the operational cooperation with the US relevant authorities, in the prevention of and combat against this crime.
The meeting took place in an ambiance of respect and professionalism. Both parties shared the view on the usefulness of the meeting and agreed to maintain the talks in the future.
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 19
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- RHC's national and international news stories August-16
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August 15
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 15
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2836
- today: 2902
- online: 138
- total: 6264032