Washington, January 20 (RHC-Minrex) -- The fourth technical meeting, between Cuban and U.S. authorities, on the combat against illicit drug trafficking took place in Washington D.C., Friday. The meeting falls within the context of the law enforcement dialogue established between both countries in November 2015.
The Cuban delegation expressed the willingness to continue advancing the operational cooperation with the US relevant authorities, in the prevention of and combat against this crime.
The meeting took place in an ambiance of respect and professionalism. Both parties shared the view on the usefulness of the meeting and agreed to maintain the talks in the future.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 2413
- online: 140
- total: 6043245