University of Camaguey
Camaguey, Feb 14 (RHC)-- A Cuban computer project called 'System of Heritage Information Management', is one of three candidates to the award granted by the World Summit Information Society (CMSI-2018).
The software is the result of cooperation by the City Historian's Office in Camaguey, the provincial Association of Computer Programmers and the local University.
The contest results will be announced in the framework of the World Forum that will be celebrated from March 19th through 23rd in Geneva, Switzerland.
The computer program is based on information and communications technologies, workshops and value added services. It aims to facilitate users' interaction with the historical center of eastern Camaguey city, which is this year celebrating its 504th anniversary.
The Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation that funds several international projects contributed to the development of the software and others dealing with the implementation of environment-friendly methods for Local Food Sustainability.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 1537
- online: 131
- total: 6042369