Havana, April 10 (RHC)-- The Cuban Chamber of Commerce will participate in some 20 national and international fairs throughout this year, 2018.
The entity will also send business missions to several countries, beginning this month to Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic, followed by missions also to Portugal in May, and Trinidad and Tobago and Colombia in July.
At those meetings, the Cuban business delegations will present the country's foreign investment portfolio, as well as goods and services provision.
Other activities on the agenda of the Cuban Chamber of Commerce this year include also participation in the fair ExpoAladi 2018, in October, in Lima, Peru, and other fairs in Spain and Germany.
In Cuba, the Cuban Chamber of Commerce will be present at Cubaindustria 2018, set for May 22nd through the 24th, the Health Convention, later this month and the Cuba's international fair FIHAV.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3541
- today: 2886
- online: 157
- total: 5762251