Havana, May 19 (RHC)-– The Cuban Council of State has decreed an official period of mourning, from 6:00 a.m. on May 19 until 12:00 midnight on May 20, in the wake of the tragic plane crash that occurred Friday noon near the José Martí airport in Havana.
During the official mourning period, the Cuban flag will be lowered to half mast at public buildings and military institutions.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4940
- today: 4595
- online: 163
- total: 6738828