Ana María Mari Machado
Paris, October 10 (RHC)-- The vice president of the Cuban National Assembly of People's Power (Cuban Parliament), Ana María Mari Machado, began an official visit to France on Wednesday, during which she will be received by the first vice president of the French Senate, Philippe Dallier, and the first vice president of the country's National Assembly, Carole Bureau-Bonnard.
During her stay in the European country, which runs through Friday, October 12th, the Cuban parliamentarian will meet with representatives of the France-Caribbean Friendship Group and the France-Cuba Friendship Group -- both in the French Senate. She will also hold talks with other authorities of both chambers of the French Parliament.
The Cuban parliament vice president is being accompanied on this trip by a group of Cuban deputies, members of the legislative commission on international relations.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3898
- today: 2833
- online: 141
- total: 5241265