American Airlines presents Varadero International Airport with efficiency and quality performance award
Havana, December 1 (RHC)-- American Airlines Inc. has awarded its Customer Service Cup to Cuba's Varadero International Airport. The prize is regarded as the company's most important efficiency and quality performance distinction.
The Department for Communication and International Relations of the Cuban Aviation Corporation (CACSA) said that Havana's José Martí airport will soon receive the same distinction.
These are the second and third Customer Service Cups that the U.S. airline grants to Cuban airports so far this year. The first Cuban facility to receive it was the Ignacio Agramonte International Airport in Camagüey. The award is in recognition of the quality and efficiency in management of the infrastructure, customer service, punctuality and baggage handling –all of which are key elements for passenger satisfaction.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 2795
- online: 122
- total: 5436697