American Airlines presents Varadero International Airport with efficiency and quality performance award
Havana, December 1 (RHC)-- American Airlines Inc. has awarded its Customer Service Cup to Cuba's Varadero International Airport. The prize is regarded as the company's most important efficiency and quality performance distinction.
The Department for Communication and International Relations of the Cuban Aviation Corporation (CACSA) said that Havana's José Martí airport will soon receive the same distinction.
These are the second and third Customer Service Cups that the U.S. airline grants to Cuban airports so far this year. The first Cuban facility to receive it was the Ignacio Agramonte International Airport in Camagüey. The award is in recognition of the quality and efficiency in management of the infrastructure, customer service, punctuality and baggage handling –all of which are key elements for passenger satisfaction.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 2050
- online: 117
- total: 5858160