Santiago de Cuba, December 4 (RHC)-- Residents of Santiago de Cuba paid tribute to the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro on Tuesday morning, two years to the day when his ashes were interred at the city’s Santa Ifigenia Cemetery.
On behalf of the Cuban people, local residents marched from the Plaza de la Revolucion Antonio Maceo to the cemetery, which has received over two million visitors from Cuba and around the world since December 4, 2016, to pay their respects to the leader of the Cuban Revolution.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4844
- today: 3248
- online: 170
- total: 6755473