Hanoi, March 20 (RHC) -- Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung will pay an official visit to Cuba later this month, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported on Thursday.
The ministry said that the prime minister's visit to Cuba, at the invitation of Cuban President Raul Castro, is scheduled for March 26th and 27th. Tan Dung will also pay a brief visit to Haiti on March 28th.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 2339
- online: 125
- total: 5043503