Hanoi, March 20 (RHC) -- Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung will pay an official visit to Cuba later this month, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported on Thursday.
The ministry said that the prime minister's visit to Cuba, at the invitation of Cuban President Raul Castro, is scheduled for March 26th and 27th. Tan Dung will also pay a brief visit to Haiti on March 28th.
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The British government erupts in flames
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3445
- today: 692
- online: 134
- total: 5545116