Caracas, January 10 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel is in Venezuela to participate in the swearing-in ceremony of constitutional President Nicolás Maduro Moros, legitimately re-elected by the Venezuelan people on May 20, 2018.
Díaz-Canel will reiterate the solidarity and support of the Cuban people and Government to Maduro in his new term as head of the Venezuelan Government and to the civic-military union of the Bolivarian people.
The occasion will be propitious to reaffirm the excellent relations between the peoples and governments of Venezuela and Cuba.
Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez and Cuban Ambassador to Venezuela Rogelio Polanco Fuentes are part of the president's delegation.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6758
- today: 6841
- online: 325
- total: 8071900