Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla
Havana, January 26 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has issued a call on regional nations to repel the coup attempt orchestrated by the United States against the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Writing on Twitter, the top Cuban diplomat said defending Venezuela is perfectly in line with the proclamation of Latin America and the Caribbean as a zone of peace.
Minister Bruno Rodríguez further called on the UN Security Council to fulfill its responsibility to defend world peace and security. Bruno said the UN body should refrain from interfering in the internal affairs of States, and it should not yield to pressures and manipulations by the United States
The Cuban top diplomat reiterated that Cuba’s support for constitutional president Nicolás Maduro and the Bolivarian Revolution is and will remain unabated and rejected foreign interference in Venezuelan affairs and the U.S.-orchestrated coup attempt against the South American nation.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3541
- today: 2826
- online: 157
- total: 5762191