Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla
Havana, January 26 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has issued a call on regional nations to repel the coup attempt orchestrated by the United States against the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Writing on Twitter, the top Cuban diplomat said defending Venezuela is perfectly in line with the proclamation of Latin America and the Caribbean as a zone of peace.
Minister Bruno Rodríguez further called on the UN Security Council to fulfill its responsibility to defend world peace and security. Bruno said the UN body should refrain from interfering in the internal affairs of States, and it should not yield to pressures and manipulations by the United States
The Cuban top diplomat reiterated that Cuba’s support for constitutional president Nicolás Maduro and the Bolivarian Revolution is and will remain unabated and rejected foreign interference in Venezuelan affairs and the U.S.-orchestrated coup attempt against the South American nation.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 1476
- online: 138
- total: 5938770