Havana, January 26 (RHC)-- Prominent political figures issued a call to stop the coup attempt against constitutional president Nicolás Maduro in Venezuela, saying doing this is key to preserve peace and stability in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The president of the foreign relations commission of the Cuban National Assembly of People’s Power Yolanda Ferrer demanded an end to U.S. foreign interference in the South American nation, so as to preserve regional independence, sovereignty and self-determination.
Meanwhile, the director for the United States at the Cuban Foreign Ministry Carlos Fernández de Cossío, warned against an attempt to repeat in Washington’s ‘regime change’ scheme in Venezuela, imposed in Libya and Syria.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 1897
- online: 133
- total: 6039084