Havana, February 22 (RHC)-- The Spanish company Profood Service S.A. entered into operations in the Mariel Special Development Zone on Thursday. The entity will produce and market food products, beverages and dispensing machinery for the hotel sector and domestic market.
The Profood Service S.A. plant measures 2,000 square meters, has modern technology, highly trained workers and a catalogue of more than 300 products.
The company is contributing to developing productive chains in the country by sourcing raw materials that meet international quality standards, from local entities.
Profood Service S.A. is a subsidiary of the Spanish company Hotelsa Alimentación S.L., devoted to the development and marketing of food and beverages for the hotel sector.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6766
- today: 969
- online: 210
- total: 8092863