Havana, June 26 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel received in Havana on Tuesday the members of the 30th US-Cuba Friendship Caravan, organized by the Interreligious Foundation for the Organization Community IFCO-Pastors for Peace.
The group - made up of 34 people from the United States, Canada and Mexico - is headed by Gail Walker, daughter of the late Reverend Lucius Walker, (1930-2010).
At the meeting, Díaz-Canel expressed Cuba's gratitude for the valuable work of solidarity that Pastors for Peace make, representing the noblest feelings of the American people.
The visitors expressed their willingness to continue organizing these caravans of love and friendship in support of the Caribbean nation, said a report on the nightly broadcast of the National Television News.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 15, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 14, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 13, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 12, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 11, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 10, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6588
- today: 3917
- online: 348
- total: 8339054