Havana, June 26 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel received in Havana on Tuesday the members of the 30th US-Cuba Friendship Caravan, organized by the Interreligious Foundation for the Organization Community IFCO-Pastors for Peace.
The group - made up of 34 people from the United States, Canada and Mexico - is headed by Gail Walker, daughter of the late Reverend Lucius Walker, (1930-2010).
At the meeting, Díaz-Canel expressed Cuba's gratitude for the valuable work of solidarity that Pastors for Peace make, representing the noblest feelings of the American people.
The visitors expressed their willingness to continue organizing these caravans of love and friendship in support of the Caribbean nation, said a report on the nightly broadcast of the National Television News.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11638
- today: 10742
- online: 198
- total: 7115093