Cuba hosts International Forum for the Peaceful Use of ICTs
Havana, July 8 (RHC)-- The International Forum for the Peaceful Use of Information and Communication Technologies will be held at the Iberostar Grand Packard Hotel in the Cuban capital from July 8-10.
Organized by the Ministry of Communications of Cuba, the event will be attended by delegates from several countries.
Communications minister, Jorge Luis Perdomo, wrote on Twitter that some of the subjects the forum will discuss includes the application of international law in the use of cyberspace, regulations to follow and Internet governance.
Last week Cuba approved new legal regulations for the use and development of ICTs as part of the island’s Comprehensive Policy for the Improvement of the computerization of Society.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 742
- online: 104
- total: 6632489