Rogelio Sierra (left) greets Moise Diardiégane Sarr, Secretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Senegalese Abroad,
Dakar, September 13 (RHC)-- The meeting of political consultations between Cuba and Senegal took place this Friday in the Senegalese capital, Dakar.
The Cuban delegation was headed by the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba, Rogelio Sierra Díaz, while on the Senegalese side, His Excellency Mr. Moise Diardiégane Sarr, Secretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Senegalese Abroad, led his country’s delegation.
During the fraternal exchange, both parties committed to strengthen bilateral relations, as well as to boost the friendly ties existing between the two nations, which celebrated their 45th anniversary last August 9.
Sierra Diaz is currently on a working tour of several West African nations, and will remain in Senegal until Saturday with an intense agenda that includes meetings with high authorities of the country, and participation in the closing day of the celebrations for the anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11930
- today: 1567
- online: 175
- total: 7117848