Malabo, June 27 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdes has met in Equatorial Guinea with the president of the Commission of the African Union, Nkosazana Zuma.
The Cuban official, who attended the Summit of the African Union in the capital Malabo, conveyed greetings from Revolution leader Fidel Castro and from President Raul Castro. He also reiterated Cuba's permanent commitment to supporting Africa in all aspects, particularly in human development.
Salvador Valdes expressed his admiration for the work and role of the African Union in boosting regional integration and peace, Prensa Latina news agency reported.
Meanwhile, Nkosazana Zuma addressed different challenges facing the African continent, as well as a consultation process that will pave the way for regional development over the next 50 years.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3476
- today: 2521
- online: 126
- total: 6477424