Havana, September 6, (RHC), – Cuban First Vice-president, Miguel Diaz-Canel, met on Friday in Havana with the President of the Latin American Parliament, Elias Castillo Gonzalez, who is attending activities in Cuba for the 50th anniversary of that regional institution.
The two officials exchanged views on the work of the Latin American Parliament and the role being played by Cuba as part of that entity.
The meeting was attended by deputies, Ana Maria Mari, vice-president of the Cuban Parliament and by Yolanda Ferrer, president of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the Cuban legislative body.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6057
- today: 4836
- online: 195
- total: 8253466