Havana, September 19 (RHC) -- Cuba's Secretary of the Council of State, Homero Acosta Álvarez will speak about the current upgrading of the Cuban judiciary model, a essential step in the sustainable development of the nation.
The speech will end the International Law Congress 2014 held here in Havana. The event promoted debates on issues of national interest raising the awareness of over 600 participants from 18 countries.
The forum support exchanges about the new Foreign Investment Law recently enacted in Cuba, trade relations and international arbitration, law on the economic and labor sectors, among other current and new issues of great interest in Cuba and abroad.
The National Organization of Collective Lawyer's Offices, sponsor of the event, is working to make more efficient the work of lawyers who should give a quality service to the people and accomplish legislative changes taking place in the country.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 1270
- online: 141
- total: 4221836