Havana, October 27 (RHC) -– Doctor Ronald Hernandez, a Cuban doctor from eastern Las Tunas province is part of the group of Cuban health professionals who departed for Liberia to assist in the fight on the Ebola virus and he posted a message on his Facebook page with photos reading “We will Overcome and Return.”
For the sake of peace among our families, friends, neighbors and all those concerned for us, these pictures are just a small sample of our intensive preparation we have received from professors of the World Health Organization, the Pan-American Health Organization and the Havana-based Tropical Medicine Institute and from our esteemed professors of the Central Collaboration Unit, reads the message by the doctor.
This training, which we still take in Liberia will allow us to work under the best conditions. “We will Overcome and Return,” concludes the message whose pictures depict the doctors taking training about wearing their protection overalls and equipment, fingering a signal of victory.
To see the pictures you can visit Cubadebate Website.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 3101
- online: 201
- total: 4099056