Havana, October 27 (RHC) -– Doctor Ronald Hernandez, a Cuban doctor from eastern Las Tunas province is part of the group of Cuban health professionals who departed for Liberia to assist in the fight on the Ebola virus and he posted a message on his Facebook page with photos reading “We will Overcome and Return.”
For the sake of peace among our families, friends, neighbors and all those concerned for us, these pictures are just a small sample of our intensive preparation we have received from professors of the World Health Organization, the Pan-American Health Organization and the Havana-based Tropical Medicine Institute and from our esteemed professors of the Central Collaboration Unit, reads the message by the doctor.
This training, which we still take in Liberia will allow us to work under the best conditions. “We will Overcome and Return,” concludes the message whose pictures depict the doctors taking training about wearing their protection overalls and equipment, fingering a signal of victory.
To see the pictures you can visit Cubadebate Website.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 896
- online: 102
- total: 5045234