Havana, October 29 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raul Castro held a meeting with the visiting Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), Alicia Barcenas, Granma newspaper reported today.
During the meeting, held on Tuesday afternoon, both officials reviewed cooperation relations between Cuba and the ECLAC, expressing their common willingness to strengthen those links.
Barcenas said that it's an honor to accompany Cuba in its ongoing process of economic reforms and ratified the interest of the ECLAC to offer any help within its reach. Likewise, they addressed important issues in the international agenda, among them Latin American and Caribbean integration.
Accompanying Raul were the Vice-president of the Council of Ministers, Marino Murillo, and the Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment, Rodrigo Malmierca.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4312
- today: 533
- online: 115
- total: 4370858