Malabo, February 27 (RHC)-- The Representative of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Equatorial Guinea, Coumba Mar Gadio said that the United Nations recognizes and acknowledges Cuba's solidarity and cooperation with African countries and other peoples the world over.
During a courtesy call to Cuba's ambassador to the African country, Pedro Doña Santana, the UN official thanked the Cuban government and people for “their selfless solidarity and support,” and voiced the interest of UN agencies headquartered in Malabo in strengthening and expanding bilateral exchanges with Cuban entities.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4179
- online: 214
- total: 3833326