Malabo, February 27 (RHC)-- The Representative of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Equatorial Guinea, Coumba Mar Gadio said that the United Nations recognizes and acknowledges Cuba's solidarity and cooperation with African countries and other peoples the world over.
During a courtesy call to Cuba's ambassador to the African country, Pedro Doña Santana, the UN official thanked the Cuban government and people for “their selfless solidarity and support,” and voiced the interest of UN agencies headquartered in Malabo in strengthening and expanding bilateral exchanges with Cuban entities.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1078
- online: 211
- total: 4097033