Malabo, February 27 (RHC)-- The Representative of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Equatorial Guinea, Coumba Mar Gadio said that the United Nations recognizes and acknowledges Cuba's solidarity and cooperation with African countries and other peoples the world over.
During a courtesy call to Cuba's ambassador to the African country, Pedro Doña Santana, the UN official thanked the Cuban government and people for “their selfless solidarity and support,” and voiced the interest of UN agencies headquartered in Malabo in strengthening and expanding bilateral exchanges with Cuban entities.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 3115
- online: 88
- total: 4462116