Malabo, February 27 (RHC)-- The Representative of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Equatorial Guinea, Coumba Mar Gadio said that the United Nations recognizes and acknowledges Cuba's solidarity and cooperation with African countries and other peoples the world over.
During a courtesy call to Cuba's ambassador to the African country, Pedro Doña Santana, the UN official thanked the Cuban government and people for “their selfless solidarity and support,” and voiced the interest of UN agencies headquartered in Malabo in strengthening and expanding bilateral exchanges with Cuban entities.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 2293
- online: 118
- total: 5046631