Havana, Mar 17, (RHC), – Cuban President Raul Castro met on Monday afternoon with Ri Su Yong, foreign minister of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, who is on an official visit to Cuba.
During the fraternal meeting, the two parties corroborated the excellent and historic bonds of friendship between the two nations and addressed international topics of common interest.
The visitor was accompanied by Pak Chang Yul, ambassador of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, and Ho Yong Bok, director for Africa and the Americas of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Cuba was also represented at the meeting by Bruno Rodriguez and Rogelio Sierra, minister and deputy minister of Foreign Affairs, respectively.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5747
- today: 5628
- online: 211
- total: 8260005