Havana, April 23 (RHC) -- The president of the Cuban National Assembly, Esteban Lazo, hosted a delegation of Brazilian parliamentarians, attending the 2015 International Cuba-Salud Convention.
During the meeting at the Cuban Parliament headquarters, Lazo expressed interest im the development of the Mais Medicos (More Doctors) program, in which Cuban practitioners are participating, with the aim of bringing quality medical services to under-served communities throughout Brazil.
The Brazilian delegation, made up of two deputies, two senators and an advisor from the Brazilian Public Health Ministry, was also briefed on different health programs established in Cuba and other Cuban advances in the medical field.
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 667
- online: 124
- total: 5654158