Havana, April 23 (RHC) -- The president of the Cuban National Assembly, Esteban Lazo, hosted a delegation of Brazilian parliamentarians, attending the 2015 International Cuba-Salud Convention.
During the meeting at the Cuban Parliament headquarters, Lazo expressed interest im the development of the Mais Medicos (More Doctors) program, in which Cuban practitioners are participating, with the aim of bringing quality medical services to under-served communities throughout Brazil.
The Brazilian delegation, made up of two deputies, two senators and an advisor from the Brazilian Public Health Ministry, was also briefed on different health programs established in Cuba and other Cuban advances in the medical field.
- Cuba says lack of political will by industrialized nations hampers eradication of poverty and hunger
- Excerpts of the address by foreign minister Bruno Rodríguez at 26th Ibero-American Summit
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3148
- today: 1956
- online: 136
- total: 5348475