Ciego de Avila, May 6 (RHC) –- With 27 tourist facilities under its management in Cuba, Spain's Melia Hotels International makes efforts to keep growing in the Cuban market, company executives said on Tuesday at the 35th International Tourism Fair FITCuba 2015.
Melia Hotels ranks first among foreign companies operating in Cuba. The chain currently manages four and five-star hotels under the all-inclusive modality in all eight Cuban tourist centers.
The Spanish company will open a new hotel in 2016 named Family Concierge as part of its exclusive modality for family holidays, said Melia communications and marketing official Monica Montes.
The International Tourism Fair, hosted by the Melia Jardines del Rey hotel, in central Cuba, is being attended by tour-operators, entrepreneurs, travel agents and journalists from 40 nations of the world.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.20
- Cuban diplomat unmasks US agents before EU Parliament
- Imperialism and Revolution Episode #27
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8346
- today: 7189
- online: 237
- total: 7327741