Havana, June 29 (RHC) -- Cuban President Raul Castro received over the weekend the member of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea, Kang Sok Su, who is visiting Havana at the invitation of the Communist Party of Cuba (PCC).
Raul Castro and Kang Sok Su, who also serves as Secretary of International Relations of the Korean political party, reviewed the state of relations between the two parties and countries. They also discussed other national and international issues, according to an official press release.
Attending the meeting were the ambassador from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea to Cuba, Pak Chong Yul, and the Deputy Director of the International Relations Department of the Central Committee of the Workers' Party of Korea, Pak Kun Gwang.
On behalf of Cuba, the meeting was attended by Communist Party Second Secretary Jose Ramon Machado Ventura, and Jose Ramon Balaguer and Oscar Martínez, Director and Deputy Director of the International Relations Department of the PCC Central Committee, respectively.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 03, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 2, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 30, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 29, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5747
- today: 5727
- online: 182
- total: 8260104