Luanda, July 14 (RHC) -- Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas is in Angola for the second day of his four-day visit, part of strengthening bilateral ties and cooperation.
On Monday, Cabrisas held courtesy meetings with Defense Minister Joao Lourenzo; Chief of the General Staff of the Angolan Army, General Geraldo Nunda Sachipengo and Vice President of the ruling Popular Movement for the Liberation of Angola (MPLA), Roberto de Almeida.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4701
- today: 4525
- online: 136
- total: 6616851