Santiago de Cuba, July 16 (RHC)-- The CubaCaribe Business Forum takes place today and tomorrow in the eastern province of Santiago de Cuba with the aim of strengthening economic and trade relations with neighboring nations.
The Deputy Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Ileana Nuñez explained that this meeting is a result of the action plan adopted at the Fifth Cuba-CARICOM Summit, held last December in Havana, and aims to establish economic partnerships between the countries of the area.
With the participation of over 50 entrepreneurs from seven countries in the region, the forum will facilitate an exchange between Cuban businesses and other Caribbean nations to strengthen commercial opportunities.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3540
- today: 3206
- online: 192
- total: 5755580