Santiago de Cuba, July 16 (RHC)-- The CubaCaribe Business Forum takes place today and tomorrow in the eastern province of Santiago de Cuba with the aim of strengthening economic and trade relations with neighboring nations.
The Deputy Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Ileana Nuñez explained that this meeting is a result of the action plan adopted at the Fifth Cuba-CARICOM Summit, held last December in Havana, and aims to establish economic partnerships between the countries of the area.
With the participation of over 50 entrepreneurs from seven countries in the region, the forum will facilitate an exchange between Cuban businesses and other Caribbean nations to strengthen commercial opportunities.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1141
- online: 105
- total: 5957757