Havana, August 11 (RHC) -- A photography exhibition has opened in Havana in honor of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
The expo was inaugurated by Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel, along other important political and intellectual figures.
Portraits taken at different moments of the fruitful life of the Cuban revolutionary are on display at the José Martí Memorial, located at Havana's Plaza de la Revolución.
The photos were taken by photographers with the Juventud Rebelde newspaper, whose 50th anniversary the exhibit also celebrates.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4656
- today: 4477
- online: 176
- total: 3848521