Havana, August 11 (RHC) -- A photography exhibition has opened in Havana in honor of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
The expo was inaugurated by Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel, along other important political and intellectual figures.
Portraits taken at different moments of the fruitful life of the Cuban revolutionary are on display at the José Martí Memorial, located at Havana's Plaza de la Revolución.
The photos were taken by photographers with the Juventud Rebelde newspaper, whose 50th anniversary the exhibit also celebrates.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1989
- online: 235
- total: 4097944