Havana, August 11 (RHC) -- A photography exhibition has opened in Havana in honor of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
The expo was inaugurated by Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel, along other important political and intellectual figures.
Portraits taken at different moments of the fruitful life of the Cuban revolutionary are on display at the José Martí Memorial, located at Havana's Plaza de la Revolución.
The photos were taken by photographers with the Juventud Rebelde newspaper, whose 50th anniversary the exhibit also celebrates.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 2286
- online: 144
- total: 4926589