Havana, August 11 (RHC) -- A photography exhibition has opened in Havana in honor of the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
The expo was inaugurated by Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel, along other important political and intellectual figures.
Portraits taken at different moments of the fruitful life of the Cuban revolutionary are on display at the José Martí Memorial, located at Havana's Plaza de la Revolución.
The photos were taken by photographers with the Juventud Rebelde newspaper, whose 50th anniversary the exhibit also celebrates.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Former Cuban ambassador to Namibia says US trying to repeat in other nations what it's been doing against Cuba for so long
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7664
- today: 6293
- online: 190
- total: 7303803